March 23, 2009

Oddities

Why I won't get a tattoo on my butt:

“Because, when I get older, I'll be a little old lady with a butterfly tattoo. Eeew.” — Tracy Tillett, September 2008.

How is the baby? He's fine and you?

Here's a picture of me playing chess in Guatemala... unnaked, with a lot of hair.

Theme Magazine is an interestingly nostalgic cluster of world culture.

Why does the University of Belize's new website look so familiar?

Bored? Watch CNN International. News never gets old and Anjali Rao looks so hot.

A poster for Belize City:

3 comments:

Domanick Fabro said...

well you have to admit at least the UB website look way better than before even if they are copy cats... small progress mien, small!


Why are you playing chess on a bench?

Leonardo Melendez said...

Where have you been?!

Small progress indeed.

We're at a bus terminal in Guatemala. After a Chess tournament, we took some time off from chess to play some chess :)

Domanick Fabro said...

busy with life, I'm sure you know how that is.

Just got Resident Evil 5 tho, so things all hectic now! hahaha