November 6, 2011

If only I was working out

True story. Was out Saturday night, when around 2am I went to pick up my truck in front of Nahil Mayab. As I opened the door some guy was in there sleeping!

The fool fell asleep half way through his crime. He packed everything that was inside the truck into a bag: documents, garbage, my take out ceviche included. Maybe, just maybe, he was cleaning up for me. The dark fella stood up, beer bottle in hand, said a few words and walked away like nothing happened. "Nothing missing mein, check it."

I was high like a kite at the time but there was enough sense in me not to start an altercation. I mean, come on, I'm in no shape to pick a fight. This town needs to invest in a Batman and I need to start working out.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm still hoping for Cayo's own Spiderman. Let me know if Batman shows up in OW.