January 12, 2008

Picture Sundays

Yesterday, I set foot on an afternoon of picture taking in Orange Walk Town. Diego was taking his new camera out for a spin so I tagged along. Not sure how he managed to pull this one off but this time he got us a model and a pretty good one too (better than any that I've had).

Dianellie Medina: very pregnant and damn photogenic.

We shot at two locations: first at some random unsupervised private property, and second at Lamanai Riverside Retreat. The folks at Lamanai were so kind to have provided us with something a bit more than the average human model. How about a super vicious model!

Baby Crocodile: very relaxed and damn photogenic.

7 comments:

Domanick Fabro said...

Crocodile Dundee comes to mind, ha. Excellent pictures.

Daniel H. Schluckebier said...

Hey Leo,

Dude the cute chic made your pictures look damn good and also the crocodile. Keep on getting models like her and your blog will be famous. Kinda gives me ideas sometimes too... Hey Elvin says that he needs your help on advanced data base design.

Leonardo Melendez said...

Thanks for the comments guys.

@Danny: Tell Elvin to send me an email.

Anonymous said...

or else wat the crocolidito 1 eat my ras?
Lucky she neva it. Bwaaaaaaaii!.
u can do better sketelito. lol

Anonymous said...

Dude... just testing this thing out... My first comment that is... Nice pics..

Anonymous said...

DANG!!! She pulls off pregnant better than I do :$:P Cute pics!! So where do I sign up for MY photo shoot??

ºRashidaº

Beth said...

I think pregnant women are so beautiful and she makes it even more so! Good job Leo... probably the greatest pic I have seen yet